What is Social Media Audit?
Social media audit is the process of evaluating the overall performance of your social presence. It involves the vital steps required to analyze and review three main factors of your social media marketing:
- What strategy is working and giving you optimum results
- What isn’t working and is repeatedly failing to give good returns
- What can be done to achieve better results on your chosen social media platforms
There is a common Pareto principle says that 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions. When applied to social media marketing, these actions could be of your prospects, customers or your own.
This is how we will help you do your social media audit?
We shall assist you conduct an effective social media audit that will help you find out what actions make the crucial 20%. This lets you focus in the right direction and ensures you’re not wasting time on activities that are not worth it.
Our Agency shall help you answer the following critical question on your social media audit
- How is your performance and what you can do to improve it?
- Is your content focused in the right direction and can it do better?
- Do your goals match your core marketing strategy?
- Have you been effectively utilizing all our social media channels?
- What are people saying about your brand?
- Are your competitors using similar tactics or are they doing something better?
- Are you able to meet your KPIs with each of your channels?
Note that we are not only helping you to find the right channel but here. But It’s also about finding the right balance between channels to make your social media strategy effective.
We shall make sure that your social media audit is done right, this will help you to find the smallest issues. Which means, we can fix them on time. This obviously makes a huge impact on your overall social media campaign.
These issues can be :-
- Using proper hashtags
- Scheduling posts for the right time
- Creating effective content
- Improving engagement rate
Why Do You Need A Social Media Audit
A social media audit is critical for a social media campaign that gives a positive ROAS. There are many companies that don’t see it as an important step, and end up losing more than they should with their social media marketing activities.
There are a number of valid reasons to do a social media audit, some of which are:
- Understanding the execution of your campaign and see where it lacks. By knowing the weaknesses and strengths of your execution, you’ll be in a better position to improve it.
- Uncovering opportunities that might have been missed without a social media audit.
- Portraying your brand in a positive light in front of your prospects and customers.
- Analyzing the success and failure of your social media campaign in terms of conversions and finding out what factors are actually affecting the core conversion rate.
- Knowing your position with your competitors so that you can start applying tactics that they are ignoring.
Doing a social media audit gives you a whole new clarity that you wouldn’t have found before. It provides a good starting point for improvement, and removes any immediate hurdles or blockages that may have been hindering your campaign. Just like a huge house-cleaning task, a social media audit makes your campaign cleaner and smarter.
Yes, it does take some effort to carry it out. But in the end, it will allow you to make many minor tweaks that will only enhance your social media marketing campaign on a broader scale. Which will eventually help you generate a positive return on your investment.